India Nippon Electricals Recruitment 2021 | Quality Assurance Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecom Engineering | Pondicherry
Company: India Nippon Electricals Ltd (INEL)
India Nippon Electricals Recruitment 2021: INEL was incorporated in 1984 and converted into a joint venture in 1986 between Lucas Indian Service Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lucas-TVS Ltd and Kokusan Denki Co. Ltd, Japan – a group company of Hitachi Japan, to manufacture Electronic Ignition Systems for two-wheelers, three wheelers and portable engines. Over the years the company has enlarged its customer base and now supplies to most of the manufacturers of two-wheelers, three wheelers and gensets. The Company’s net sales for the year ended March, 2006 was Rs.1678 Million (USD 37 Million).
INEL makes the entire range of 2/3 wheelers, digital and analog ignition products.
INEL is located in 3 location of India – Hosur (Corporate), Pondicherry and Rewari. Across all the 3 Units we have 1200 employees.
Company Website: www.indianippon.com
Positions: Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Pondicherry
Salary: Not Disclosed
Eligibility Criteria for India Nippon Electricals Recruitment 2021:
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecom Engineering
To analyze SMT defect and find out the real root cause of the problem and take Corrective and preventive action effectively to avoid recurrence
- Develop SOPs (writing, revising and approving) of all Quality related processes
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system and recommend and monitor & Remove All corrective and preventive actions
- Plan and conduct internal audit of raw materials and finished goods. Furnish external auditors with relevant information to facilitate customer
- Reduce the Scrap/Rejection and Identify process improvement opportunities based on analysis of data
- Involve first piece inspection with production line
- Perform/Schedule Quality System Audits, internally and conduct the audit accordingly
- Coordinate Corrective action responses from process owner for observed nonconformance
Experience in the PCBA manufacturing field required with exposure to SMT and THT processes. Quality problem solving tools including, but not limited to, 8D methodology, 5 Whys, Cause and Effect Diagrams, and statistical analysis methodologies. knowledge of IPC-A-610, J-STD-001. AIAG and IATF16949 Quality Standards
How to Apply for India Nippon Electricals Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here