India Government Mint Recruitment 2020| www.igmmumbai.spmcil.com | Supervisor/ Engraver/ Junior Technician | 30 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Mumbai | Last Date: 4th October 2020
Company: India Government Mint Mumbai
India Government Mint, Mumbai (‘IGM Mumbai’), a unit of SPMCIL, is engaged in the manufacture of circulation coins, commemorative coins, medals and medallions, and weights & measures standards. In addition, the unit undertakes gold and silver refining activity and is also equipped with an Assay laboratory. The IGM Mumbai, established in 1829, is one of the oldest mint in India. The unit offers comprehensive range of services covering every stage of minting process – from planning to finished products. Other products manufactured in the mint include verification stamps, identification stamps, quarter stamps, and obliterating stamps.
It is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and NABL/ISO 17025:2005 certified unit. During FY 2016-17, IGM Mumbai produced 2,201 million pieces of circulating coins
Company Website: www.igmmumbai.spmcil.com
Total vacancies: 30
- Supervisor (Civil Engineering, Technical Operations, Safety Officer): 12 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant (Hindi): 1 Post
- Junior Technician (Electronics, Furnacemen, Goldsmith, Carpentary): 10 Posts
- Engraver: 7 Posts
Job Location: Mumbai
- Supervisor: Rs. 26,000 – 1,00,000/- PM
- Junior Office Assistant (Hindi): Rs. 8,350 – 20,470/- PM
- Engraver: Rs. 8,500 – 20,850/- PM
- Junior Technician: Rs. 7,750 – 19,040/- PM
Obtained Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Metallurgical/ Production/ Electrical/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Telecommunication) Engineering from a recognized Institute or B.Tech from a recognized University.
Junior Office Assistant (Hindi):
Candidates must complete Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized Institute.
Obtained Bachelor of Fine Arts (Sculpture/ Painting/ Metal works) with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized Institute.
Obtained ITI in Electrician/ Goldsmith/ Foundry/ Blacksmith/ Carpentry trade with 1 year NAC Certificate from NCVT.
Age Limit: (As on 04-10-2020)
Candidates maximum age must be as follows:
- For Supervisor Posts: 30 years
- For Engraver, Junior Office Assistant: 28 years
- For Junior Technician: 25 years
- Selection for all posts will comprise of an online test.
- The online test will be of objective type comprise of (1) concerned discipline area and (2) Other subjects.
- The online examination shall be the qualify based examination for merit purpose.
General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 472/- through online mode. SC/ ST Category candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 5th September 2020 to 4th October 2020.
For More details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here