IMMCO Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 25 Posts | 2017 & 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Kochi | August 2018
Company: IMMCO Inc
IMMCO, Inc. was founded in 1992 in order to utilize the growing capabilities of the Internet towards the cable industry. The company quickly became a leading provider of enterprise solutions to the cable & telecom industries with specialization in broadband, geospatial services, and software development. IMMCO currently has a large pool of employees across 4 offices in India and the United States of America.
IMMCO is headquartered in Alpharetta [Atlanta], Georgia and is supported by teams spanning expertise software, engineering, business, and telecom. IMMCO is the 2012 recipient of the Bentley’s prestigious Be Inspired Award for Innovation in Communications Networks for their development of an Automated Quality Control Toolkit
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Total Vacanices: 25
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Locations: Kochi
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecom
- Design and draft new and revise existing, aerial and underground plant facilities in both horizontal and vertical architectures, from Headend to feeder terminations.
- Read and interpret utility engineering drawings and plans to determine effect on our facilities
- Interactively place fiber, coax, passive and active electronics as well as perform powering calculations on HFC network for outside plant as well as MDU design.
- Maintain the Map management system database
- Maintain fiber splice documentation
- Support commercial installation
- Query maps for use in special projects
- Work with Operations and construction to ensure integrity of map files and fiber splice documentation
- Interact with Fiber and Headend group
- Printing and Plotting
- Notify interested parties of map changes
- Researches and analyzes maps for planning purposes
- Reports on capital projects and construction projects when necessary to support peers
- Reviews maps and plans necessary to secure permits from utilities, DOT, railroads and appropriate local, state and federal agencies
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Application Link: Link Expired