IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 | www.iitk.ac.in | Project Associate | B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MCA | Last Date: 9th October 2020
Company: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, established in 1959, is one of the premier institutions established by the Government of India. The aim of the Institute is to provide meaningful education, to conduct original research of the highest standard and to provide leadership in technological innovation.
Education at IIT Kanpur empowers the students with a critical thinking led approach, scientific temperament and knowledge in science, engineering, management and humanities fields to solve problems that challenge humanity. The globally acclaimed education prepares the students for rewarding and exciting careers. The excellent education has enabled the alumni to succeed in diverse fields.
Company Website: www.iitk.ac.in
Positions: Project Associate
Total Vacancies: 1 Post
Salary: Rs. 18,000 – 1500 – 45,000/- PM
Job Location: Kanpur
Obtained B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MCA from a recognized University.
- Experience and/or a degree in printing technology preferred
- Candidates with degree in Nanoscience/technology, material science, physics, chemistry, or mechanical engineering also may apply
- Characterisation of ink and substrate properties (Rheology, Contact Angle, Profilometry)
- Electrical characterization
- Working in laboratory environment, handling of chemicals
- Good command of English language in reading/writing and speaking is mandatory
- Basic knowledge of MSOffice programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Characterisation of inks, substrates and prints
- Operation of printing prepress
- Assistance with printing experiments
- Preparing presentations and reports
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of essential qualification and experience gained by them.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application form through e-mail or by post on or before 9th October 2020.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here