IIT Bhilai Recruitment 2020 | Project Assistant | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Last Date: 2nd November 2020
Company: Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai (IIT Bhilai)
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bhilai was established in the state of Chhattisgarh by Ministry of Human Resource and Development in the year 2016. IIT Bhilai is presently housed in its transit campus at Government Engineering College (GEC) Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
IIT Bhilai offers Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Master of Technology (MTech), Master of Science (MSc) and Doctoral programs (PhD) in various departments. The Institute made its modest start with introduction of BTech program in August 2016. The Institute is currently offering BTech and MTech programs in the departments of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Electrical Engineering (EE) and Mechanical Engineering (ME); and PhD program in the departments of Chemistry (CHM), Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Electrical Engineering (EE), Mathematics (MTH), Mechanical Engineering (ME) and Physics (PHY).
Company Website: www.iitbhilai.ac.in
Positions: Project Assistant
Total Vacancies: 1 Post
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Salary: Rs. 20,000 – 28,000/- (Depending on their experience)
Job Location: Bhilai, Chhattisgarh
Title of the Project:
To develop, implement and validate mathematical evolutionary models for spread of COVID-19 virus
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 60% of marks for General category, 55% of marks is enough to apply for reserved category candidates.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having experience related to the project and having GATE/ NET qualification.
Age Limit: Candidates age must be maximum 35 years.
- Have a very good Data Structures and Algorithms implementation knowledge.
- Should be familiar with technologies for dashboard animation design for data visualization and
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of essential qualification and experience gained by them.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application form along with necessary enclosures on or before 2nd November 2020 through e-mail.
Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai
GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur – 492015
Apply Link: Job Expired