IIIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 | www.iiitd.ac.in | Engineer – JRF | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | Last Date: 11th November 2020
Company: Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Delhi)
IIIT Delhi Recruitment 2020:- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
Established in 2008, the institute has grown to be recognized as one of the most promising young institutions for education and research in India. Governed by the able leadership of a distinguished Board of Governors and equipped with highly qualified and accomplished faculty members, the institute has, in a short span of time, established a strong research culture, focused research groups, and innovative education programs. The institute is accredited ‘A’ grade by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) and has been accorded 12-B status by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Company Website: www.iiitd.ac.in
Positions: Engineer (Junior Research Fellow)
Total Vacancies: 1 Post
Duration: 1 year
Salary (Fellowship): Not disclosed
Job Location: Delhi
Obtained BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ IT.
- Industry experience will be highly desirable
- Exceptional programming skills in Python and C++
- Experience with deep reinforcement learning
- Comfortable with Ubuntu / Linux
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience with one or more of the following
- OMPL, ROS, Gazebo
- OpenCV, Scikit-learn, PyTorch / Tensorflow
- Integration of sensing, compute and network hardware with vehicular / robotics platform
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of essential qualification and experience gained by them.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to send the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph through e-mail as subject line Application: ICPS Co-operative Perception (email@example.com) on or before 11th November 2020.
Apply Link: Job Expired