IHS Markit Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate System Administrator | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2018 – 2020 Batch | PAN India
Company: IHS Markit
IMActionsTM is one of the world’s most trusted post-trade software. As an international team of industry experts we architect and deliver intelligent post-trade software applications to the capital markets globally. We have a proven history transforming business models for the world’s premier financial institutions, enabling them to enter new markets, reduce risk, increase profitability and improve service standards.
We do this by seamlessly managing the huge volume and complex processing of all core post-trade services. These include asset servicing, securities and cash processing, and post trade analytics. Our team of experts supports our global customer base from offices in Dublin, New Delhi (Gurgaon), Singapore and Dallas.
Company Website: www.ihsmarkit.com
Positions: Associate System Administrator
Job Location: PAN India
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification for IHS Markit Recruitment 2021:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Information technology, Information systems, or Similar.
- Work Experience: 0-2 years of experience
- Functional Knowledge: Energy, Finance
- Install new functionalities/ hotfixes/ on production, test, and development environments
- Extensive experience in deploying, optimizing, and maintaining software
- Ability to diagnose & address the application issues.
- Act as liaison between the product development team and the business team during design to identify and agree technical requirements to enable new modules to be integrated with the existing application
- Run scheduled ETL operational tasks
- Run on demand scripts and provide reports to the business stakeholders
- Running/ monitoring the progress of the operational tasks and jobs on production environments
- Perform the housekeeping activity for the application’s within maintenance window
- Prioritize and handle service requests and incidents
- Responsible for monitoring applications and responding to open tickets submitted through an incident management system
- Respond to alerts and take corrective action to ensure the high availability of our production environments and participate in an after-hours on-call rotation.
- Responsible for improving and documenting the technical processes around application support (using Confluence)
- Ensure the performance of daily health checks of the applications, scripts, and infrastructure
- Require to work in shifts (24 x 7)
- Administration and support experience of Kofax Kapow RPA and Document capture system tools includes Open Text Captiva, BIS Grooper, Autobahn
- Strong knowledge of ETL concepts especially as applied to IBM InfoSphere DataStage and InfoSphere Data Replication tools.
- Sound database knowledge of Oracle, SQL Server
- Should have good working knowledge on troubleshooting skills of Operating Systems (Linux/Windows)
- Proficiency in programming languages, such as SQL, Dot Net , Java ,Python
- Working Knowledge of IT Hardware and Software
- Familiar with ITIL framework and Agile practices
- Must have experience in supporting the application and infrastructure 24×7.
- Experience/Knowledge of AWS cloud platform is a plus
- Scripting like Unix /PowerShell, Python is preferable
- Experience in writing scripts for automation of IT applications operational tasks is a plus
- Should be a good team player
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer services and interpersonal skills.
- Good collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills
How to Apply for IHS Markit Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired