IHS Markit Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT; MCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: IHS Markit
IMActionsTM is one of the world’s most trusted post-trade software. As an international team of industry experts we architect and deliver intelligent post-trade software applications to the capital markets globally. We have a proven history transforming business models for the world’s premier financial institutions, enabling them to enter new markets, reduce risk, increase profitability and improve service standards.
We do this by seamlessly managing the huge volume and complex processing of all core post-trade services. These include asset servicing, securities and cash processing, and post trade analytics. Our team of experts supports our global customer base from offices in Dublin, New Delhi (Gurgaon), Singapore and Dallas.
Company Website: www.ihsmarkit.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification for IHS Markit Recruitment 2021:
- B Tech./ M Tech / MCA degree in an IT/ Computer Science or related course is a prerequisite
- Relevant experience of 0 to 2 years required
- Experience in troubleshooting issues
- Proficiency in at least one of the J2EE – Application Servers listed below Weblogic, IBM Websphere, JBoss / Tomcat with proven excellence in Java 5/6.
- Working knowledge of SQL
We are looking for a developer to join the Client Support – Production Support team, to design and implement the next generation of features for the application as well as support clients in their production phase. The role offers extensive business and technical challenges in a highly dynamic and collaborative work environment. A passion for quality and a sense of pride in your work are an absolute must for the role. The business domain (Corporate Actions & Custody) is highly complex, and an interest in the business domain is a necessity for the role. The role offers the right candidate opportunities to take ownership of components within the system.
- Complete ownership of the design and the implementation (estimation, breakdown of tasks) for complex business functional specifications through the full software development lifecycle.
- Complete ownership of maintenance and support issues as they come up during the project lifecycle – pre and post go-live. Provide technical assistance to other teams – support, QA, business analysis.
- Ability to work with remote team in a geographically distributed development model.
- Evaluate, apply & lead adoption of new technologies and tools within the IM Development team and across the organisation to provide productivity, efficiency and scalability benefits.
- Collaborate and share technical and business knowledge to all members of the Development and wider IM organisation.
- Agent of constant improvement – within development and across the company.
- Passionate about our business.
- Sound Technical and analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving Skills
- Significant customer service focus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, proactive work ethic Communication
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills Teamwor
- A proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
How to Apply for IHS Markit Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired