IGCAR Recruitment 2021 | www.igcar.gov.in | Technical Officer/ Stipendiary Trainee | 337 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | Last Date: 14th May 2021
Company: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
IGCAR Recruitment 2021: IGCAR was established in the year 1971, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. The centre is engaged in broad based multidisciplinary programme of scientific research and advanced engineering directed towards the development of Fast Breeder Reactor technology.
Fast Breeder Test Reactor based on unique mixed Plutonium Uranium Carbide fuel, First of its kind in the world and KAMINI Reactor, the only operating Reactor in the World using U233 fuel are successfully operated. The design of 500 MWe Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor is completed and the construction is in progress.
Officail Website: www.igcar.gov.in
Positions: Technical Officer, Stipendiary Trainee, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer
Total Vacancies: 337 Posts
|Scientific Officer / E||01|
|Technical Officer/ E||01|
|Scientific Officer / D||03|
|Technical Officer/ C||41|
|Technician/ B (Crane Operator)||01|
|Stenographer Gr III||04|
|Upper Division Clerk||08|
|Work Asst/ A||20|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Cat 01)||68|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Cat 02)||171|
Technical Officer/C Group “A”:
- Atmospheric Science/Meteorology – 01 Post
- Chemical – 03 Posts
- Civil – 02 Posts
- Computer Science – 01 Post
- Electrical – 03 Posts
- Electronics – 06 Posts
- Instrumentation – 02 Posts
- Mechanical – 17 Posts
- Mechatronics – 01 Post
- Metallurgy – 03 Posts
- Chemistry – 01 Post
- Physics – 01 Post
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I:
- Chemical – 03 Posts
- Civil – 01 Post
- Electrical – 08 Posts
- Electronics/ Instrumentation – 15 Posts
- Mechanical – 25 Posts
- Chemistry – 3 Posts
- Physics – 13 Posts
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II:
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 11 Posts
- Electrical / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic – 52 Posts
- Fitter/Rigger – 53 Posts
- Mechanical Machine Tool/ Maintenance / Machinist / Turner – 09 Posts
- Plumber / Mason / Carpenter – 06 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic/Plant Operator – 14 Posts
- Welder – 05 Posts
- Lab Assistant (Chemistry/Physics) – 21 Posts
Job Location: Kalpakkam (TamilNadu)
- Scientific Officer/E – Rs.78,800/-
- Technical Officer/E – Rs.78,800/-
- Scientific Officer/D – Rs.67,700/-
- Technical Officer/C – Rs.56,100/-
- Technician/B (Crane Operator) – Rs.2,17,000/-
- Stenographer Grade-III – Rs.25,000/-
- Upper Division Clerk – Rs.25,000/-
- Driver (OG) – Rs.19900/-
- Security Guard – Rs.18800/-
- Work Assistant/A – Rs.18800/-
- Canteen Attendant – Rs.18800/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category – Rs.16,000/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II – Rs.10,500/-
Eligibility Criteria for IGCAR Recruitment 2021:
- Ph.D. in Metallurgical Engineering/Materials Engineering with B. Tech. (Metallurgy)/M.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry /Materials Science) with minimum 60% marks in the respective discipline from a recognized University.
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) with minimum 60% Marks in Chemical from a recognized University.
- Physics/ Electronics: Ph.D. in Physics / Electronics with Bachelor of Science (Physics) and Master of Science (Physics) or Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Engineering (Master of Science) or Master of Technology in Electronics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Physics/ Material Science: Ph.D. (Physics or Materials Science) with Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Physics and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Physics/Material Science with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Physics/ Metallurgy: Ph.D. in the area of lonising/Non-Ionising based Imaging NDE tor Meterial Evaluation from a recognized university / institute and good programming skills and knowledge on MATLAB supported by scientific publications with Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Metallurgical or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Physics and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Physics/Material Science with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
Technician/B (Crane Operator):
- Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science & Math’s (or) minimum 60% marks in HSC with Physics Chemistry and Mathematics and certification in crane operation from a State or Central Government recognised institutions. Note: Candidates should Possess valid Heay Vehicle driving licence.
- Matriculation / SSC or equivalent with 50% marks.Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Short-hand and 30 wpm in English
Upper Division Clerk:
- A Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- Pass in 10. Standard / SSC; Possession of a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles; Knowledge of motor mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle); Consolidated experience in driving a light or heavy vehicle for at least 3 years Derisible: Possession of a valid driving licence to drive two wheelers.
- SSC pass or equivalent certificate from Armed Forces. Physical Standards: As prescribed in the Method of Selection below. Candidates who Qualify the Physical test will be allowed to a ear for a written test.
- Pass in 10th Standard /SSLC
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or institution.
Technical Officer/C Group “A” :
- M.Sc./M.Tech. in Atmospheric Science,/ Meteorology with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized University .
Chemical/ Civil/Computer Science/ Electrical/Electronics/ Instrumentation/Mechanical/Mechatronics/Metallurgy:
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) with minimum 60% marks in the respective discipline from a recognized University.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with 60% in Chemistry with Maths & Physics as ancillary subjects and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Chemistry (General, Applied, Organic, Inorganic, Physical, Analytical) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University. Candidates with M.Sc / Integrated M. Sc in Polymer, Medicinal, Pharmaceutical, Bio-Chemistry, Industrial and Environmental Chemistry are not Eligible to apply
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with 60% in Physics with Maths & Chemistry as ancillary subjects and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Physics (General, Applied Condensed Matter Physics, Nuclear Physics and Theoretical Physics) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University. Mathematics/Numerical Methods must be one of the subjects at M.Sc. level. Candidates with MSc/Integrated MSc. in Particle Physics, Geophysics, Medical Physics are not Eligible to apply
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I:
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology
- Diploma in Civil
- Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics: Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation
- Instrumentation: Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc. (Chemistry) from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks. (Chemistry as Main subject and Physics and Mathematics as ancillary subjects)
- B.Sc. (Physics) from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks. (Chemistry and Mathematics as ancillary subjects
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II :
Draughtsman (Mechanical)/Electrical / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic/Fitter/Rigger/Mechanical Machine Tool/ Maintenance / Machinist / Turner/Plumber / Mason / Carpenter/Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic/Plant Operator/Welder :
- Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science and Mathematics. (OR) Minimum 60% marks in HSC with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. (AND) ITI Certificate of not less than 2 years duration in the relevant trade viz., Draftsman (Mechanical)/ Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Fitter/ Mechanical. Machine Tool Maintenance/ Machinist/Turner/ Refrigeration & air conditioning/ Attendant Operator Chemical Plant ITI Certificate of not less than 1 year duration in the relevant trade viz., Rigger/Plumber/Mason/Carpenter/ Welder (Gas and Electric Arc)
Lab Assistant (Chemistry/Physics):
- Minimum 60% marks in HSC with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Age limit: (as on 15/05/2021)
- Scientific Officer/E – 18 to 40 Years
- Technical Officer/E – 18 to 40 Years
- Scientific Officer/D – 18 to 40 Years
- Technical Officer/C – 18 to 35 Years
- Technician/B (Crane Operator) – 18 to 25 Years
- Stenographer Grade-III – 18 to 27 Years
- Upper Division Clerk – 18 to 27 Years
- Driver (OG) – 18 to 27 Years
- Security Guard – 18 to 27 Years
- Work Assistant/A – 18 to 27 Years
- Canteen Attendant – 18 to 25 Years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I – 18 to 24 Years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II – 18 to 22 Years
Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for IGCAR Recruitment 2021:
- Technical Officer: Written Examination /Personal Interview
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I: Written Examination followed by Personal Interview
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II: Preliminary Test, Advanced Test and Trade/Skills Test.
- Upper Division Clerk: Written Examination (Object Test & Descriptive written test)
- Stenographer: Written Examination & Stenography Test
- Technical Officer: Rs.300/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I: Rs.200/-
- For Others: Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates
How to Apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 15th April 2021 to 14th May 2021.
Apply Link: Job Expired