IFFCO Recruitment | GEA & AGT 2015-2016 | Across India | BE/ B.Tech In Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics, Instrumentation, Computer Science/ IT; B.Sc/ M.Sc – Agriculture
Company: Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, also known as IFFCO, is the world’s largest fertiliser cooperative federation based in India which is registered as a Multistate Cooperative Society. IFFCO has 40,000 member cooperatives. IFFCO has been ranked#37 in top companies in India in 2011 by Fortune India 500 list.
On 3 November 1967 Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) was registered as a Multi-unit Co-operative Society. It got deemed recognisation under the provisions of Multistate Cooperative Societies Act 1984 & 2002 later.
Company Website: www.iffco.in
1) Graduate Engineer Apprenticeship (GEA):
Applications are invited for Graduate Engineer Apprenticeship under The Apprentices Act, 1961.
Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from recognized University / Institute in the disciplines of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics & Instrumentation and Computer Science/Information Technology.
- All the above qualifications should be from the University / Institute recognized by UGC / AICTE.
- General/ OBC candidates having minimum aggregate of 60% and SC/ST candidates having 55% of marks are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed their degree prior to 2012 need not apply.
- The candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the above qualification shall be rejected.
- Upper age limit:- 30 Years as on 1st October, 2015.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates not belonging to creamy layer.
- Training Period:- The duration of training will be one year.
2) Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT):
IFFCO requires Agriculture Graduate Trainees (AGTs) for its Field Offices located in the States of Bihar, Jharkhand, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Odisha, Assam, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana.
The candidate should possess Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree.
The candidate having Two Years M.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree can also apply.
- The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University/Institute.
- General/OBC candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester in his B.Sc (Agriculture) degree.
- SC/ST candidate should have a minimum of 55% marks in each semester of his B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree.
- The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2012 and thereafter can only apply.
- Candidates, who have passed M.Sc. (Agri.) degree can also apply provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification given above.
- UPPER AGE LIMIT: 30 years, as on 1st October, 2015.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC category not belonging to creamy layer.
- During Apprenticeship training, you will be paid consolidated stipend of Rs.15000/- per month apart from other benefits as applicable to Apprentices of your category.
- It must be clearly understood that this is engagement is purely for Apprenticeship training for one year under the Apprentices Act, 1961.
- After completion of one year training, the apprentices will be released by IFFCO.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Preliminary Online test in open environment i.e they will use their own resource.
- Those who qualify in Preliminary Online test will be required to appear for the Final Online Test in controlled environment i.e at the pre determined test centres.
- Only those candidates who qualify the Final Online test will be called for personal interview.
Last Date to Apply: 7th December 2015
Apply Link: Click Here
Advertisement for GEA: Link Expired
Advertisement for AGT: Link Expired