IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2023 | Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering | Navi Mumbai
Company: IDFC First Bank
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2023:- IDFC First Bank (formerly IDFC Bank ) is an Indian banking company with headquarters in Mumbai that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. The bank started operations on 1 October 2015. IDFC FIRST received a universal banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in July 2015. On 6 November 2015, IDFC Bank was listed on BSE and NSE.
IDFC Bank started operations in 19 October 2015. With 23 branches in Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Kolkata. 15 branches are in settlements with a population of less than 10,000. IDFC bank has launched its 100th branch in Honnali, Karnataka in October 2017
Company Website: www.idfcfirstbank.com
Positions: Test Engineer
Salary: Not disclosed
Experience: 3+ years
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech
Test Engineer is responsible for ensuring the quality and reliability of our software applications and platforms are of highest quality before they are released to the end user.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Evaluating our currently existing automation framework and test scripts and driving any necessary changes.
- Defining, developing, maintaining, and executing the automation of test scripts utilizing a variety of different functional frameworks to provide robust test coverage.
- Developing an easy-to-understand test coverage matrix and report on automation’s successes and failures.
- Building tools to help QA Engineers implement their own test scripts within the automation framework.
- Striving to ensure that User Stories and/or system requirements are satisfied for internal and external application users.
- Ensuring automation coverage and test execution is complete during each sprint and prior to release.
- Support our Platform QA Engineers in performing white box testing when necessary.
- Conducting feasibility studies on comprehensive test plans that drive the automation strategy.
- Conducting test-leveling exercises to determine the best test.
Key Success Matrics:
- Deliver & effectively track all the deliverables.
- Closure of open items.
How to Apply for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here