IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT; MCA/ MBA | 2017- 2020 Batch | Bangalore/ Mumbai
Company: IDFC First Bank
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021:- IDFC First Bank (formerly IDFC Bank ) is an Indian banking company with headquarters in Mumbai that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. The bank started operations on 1 October 2015. IDFC FIRST received a universal banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in July 2015. On 6 November 2015, IDFC Bank was listed on BSE and NSE.
IDFC Bank started operations in 19 October 2015. With 23 branches in Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Kolkata. 15 branches are in settlements with a population of less than 10,000. IDFC bank has launched its 100th branch in Honnali, Karnataka in October 2017
Company Website: www.idfcfirstbank.com
Positions: Software Developer
Salary: Not disclosed
Experience: 0-3 years
Job Location: Mumbai/ Bangalore
- Graduate – B.E. – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier I/II Institute
- Post Graduate – Any
The role of Service Now Specialist will be responsible for or planning, leading and delivering one or multiple modules in a software development project with quality, within scope and to ensure deliverables are on time and conform to processes and standards meeting customer’s requirements. The deal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Service Now platform configuration, customization and administration. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment. We are looking for a detail obsessed go-getter to join us on a mission to build the best bank in the world here in India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow.
- Participate in developing and reviewing Functional Specifications/User Cases
- Participate in developing test plan and reviewing Test Specifications
- Design, configure and code ServiceNow based on business requirements
- Create and manage scripts and workflow.
- Facilitate rollout of new functionality, interfaces, modules, perform UI and configuration
- Extend the ServiceNow schema to custom application as per business requirements
- Develop User Stories for ServiceNow releases
- Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components, web services, tables, and menu
- Customize ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly
- Building out catalog items/workflows, and configuring integrations
- Conduct code/configuration walkthrough/reviews
- Assist with technical challenges across a portfolio of complex projects
- 0-3 years of experience
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs – all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
- Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly.
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules – Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management or other ITSM application.
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications
- Exposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery, Orchestration etc.
- Experience with MID server, Import Sets
- Experience in Handling Event Management and Event Correlation
Apply Link: Click Here