IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | API Developer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: IDFC First Bank
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021:- IDFC First Bank (formerly IDFC Bank ) is an Indian banking company with headquarters in Mumbai that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. The bank started operations on 1 October 2015. IDFC FIRST received a universal banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in July 2015. On 6 November 2015, IDFC Bank was listed on BSE and NSE.
IDFC Bank started operations in 19 October 2015. With 23 branches in Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Kolkata. 15 branches are in settlements with a population of less than 10,000. IDFC bank has launched its 100th branch in Honnali, Karnataka in October 2017
Company Website: www.idfcfirstbank.com
Positions: API Developer
Salary: Not disclosed
Experience: 0-3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021:
Graduate – B.E. – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier I/ II Institute
API Developer works with the Technology Delivery Managers, Business Units, Enterprise / Solution Architects and vendor partners to implement API solutions in order to solve mission-critical business challenges. The Developer builds and maintains integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations. The individual must be able to provide technical expertise in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows
- Be responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, application leads and architects in an easy to understand manner and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture discussions.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST) is a must
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Some implementation experience with framework-based J2EE solutions is preferred
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery
How to Apply for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired