IDEX Corporation Recruitment 2016 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | 2015 & 2016 Batch | Mumbai | October 2016
Company: Idex Fluid and Metering Pvt Ltd
IDEX Corporation was founded in 1987 and has since been a global leader in applied solutions. Specializing in fluid and metering technologies, health and science technologies, fire and safety, and other diversified products in high growth markets, the company stands for Innovation, Diversity and Excellence! IDEX trades under the abbreviation “IEX” on the New York Stock Exchange and Chicago Stock Exchange. Headquartered in Lake Forest, IL, USA, our operating facilities are spread across five continents with more than 6,800 dedicated employees worldwide.
We are best known for our expertise in highly engineered fluidics systems and components, as well for our expertise in fire and safety products, including the Jaws of LifeÂ® family of rescue and recovery tools.
Company Website: www.idexcorp.com
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical with excellent academic record. Hydraulics and Pneumatics as main subjects would be an added advantage
- Provide technical support in real time to customers/ distributors and Sales teams.
- Understanding customer applications, development and clarification of technical requirements and specifications, cost analysis, and quotation generation.
- Assist Managers in organizing seminars & trainings with distributors or customers
- Assist in preparing techno-commercial quotations.
- Co-ordinate with Business Units to follow up on quotes, pricing, technical assistance etc as required
- Learn to identify multiple solutions to a single problem and work towards the most optimum one.
- Communicate to customers/ distributors on any important announcements, pricing changes etc on time.
- Participate in technical discussions along with customers for project finalization, and do presentations, if required.
- Develop and update a database of users of rescue product.
- Updating the CRM Portal with feedback from respective sales teams
Personal Development Responsibilities:
- Develop knowledge and understanding of IDEX products.
- Support fellow staff during their absence to fill their gaps and provide real time support to customers in need
- Maintain a positive environment and work as a team towards a single goal of customer satisfaction
- Team Player
Apply Link: Closed