IBPS SO Notification 2020 | Freshers | Specialist Officers | 647 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | Across India | Last Date: 23rd November 2020
Company: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS SO Recruitment 2020:- The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI). It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations.
IBPS offers its services to banks in the public and private sectors, regional rural banks, and foreign banks. It also serves other financial institutions, including co-operative banks, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private- and state-owned companies
Positions: Specialist Officers (CRP SPL – X)
Total Vacancies: 647 Posts
- IT Officer: 20 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer: 485 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: 25 Posts
- Law Officer: 50 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer: 7 Posts
- Marketing Officer: 60 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Not disclosed
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation. OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications. OR
- Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Agricultural Field Officer:
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level
- Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing
Note: For posts other than IT Officer: Candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
Age Limit: 20 to 30 years as on 01-11-2020
The selection process will be based on the following stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview &
- Identity Verification
IBPS SO 2020 Preliminary Examination:
The preliminary examination is conducted for 125 Marks for 2 Hrs time duration.
For the post of Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari:
|General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry||50||50|
For the Post of IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer:
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. The adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
IBPS SO 2020 Main Examination:
For the Post of Law Officer, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer:
For the Post of Rajbhasha Adhikari:
Total Marks: 60
|Professional Knowledge (Objective)||45|
|Professional Knowledge (Descriptive)||2|
IBPS SO Interview:
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Main examination for CRP SPL-X will subsequently be called for an Interview. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates). The weightage of Online Main Examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
IBPS SO Application Fees:
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.175/-
- For all others: Rs. 850/-
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 2nd November 2020 to 23rd November 2020.
Important Dates to be Noted:
- Online Submission Dates: 02-11-2020 to 23-11-2020
- Preliminary Exam Date: 26, 27-12-2020
- Main Examination Date: 24-01-2021
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here