IBPS Recruitment 2021 | Analyst Programmer/ IT Engineer | 6 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc- CSE/ IT; MCA | Across India | Last Date: 8th February 2021
Company: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS Recruitment 2021: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI). It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations.
IBPS offers its services to banks in the public and private sectors, regional rural banks, and foreign banks. It also serves other financial institutions, including co-operative banks, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private- and state-owned companies
Positions: Analyst Programmer, IT Systems Support Engineer, IT Engineer (Data Centre)
Total Vacancies: 6 Posts
- Analyst Programmer (Windows): 1 Post
- Analyst Programmer (Front End): 2 Posts
- IT Systems Support Engineer: 1 Post
- IT Engineer (Data Centre): 2 Posts
Experience: 5 years
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 35,400 – 54,126/- PM
Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc in Computer Science/ Information Technology or MCA from a recognized University.
Analyst Programmer (Windows):
Analyst Programmer (Front End):
IT Systems Support Engineer:
- MS Windows with different features.
Thin Client Troubleshooting and maintenance
- Desktop Virtualisation (VDI)
IT Engineer (Data Centre):
- Management and monitoring of Data Centre performance parameters (Electrical/UPS, HVAC/PAC etc.)
- Day to day DC operations using tools and Preventive checks, Temp, Cooling, Safety / Security
- Maintenance of DC Hygiene
- Maintaining of DC operation logs
- Monitoring and alerting backup system
- Installation, upgradation, configuration and maintenance of DC network equipment, servers and OS
- Troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software, and Layer 1 and 2 connectivity problems
- Experience in IT areas including IT architecture, infrastructure and Integration
Age limit: 21 to 35 years as on 01-01-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of performance in Online test, Skill test and Interview.
|Section||No. of Questions & Marks|
|Handwriting Sample Display|
Rs. 1000/- for all the candidates
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply again for this post online from 16th January 2021 to 8th February 2021
Apply Link: Job Expired