IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | CRP Clerks XIII | 4545 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | Across India | Last Date: 21st July 2023
Company: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI). It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations.
IBPS offers its services to banks in the public and private sectors, regional rural banks, and foreign banks. It also serves other financial institutions, including co-operative banks, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private- and state-owned companies
Total Vacancies: 4545 Posts
|State||Vacancies (Revised as on 03/07/2023)|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||1|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||08|
|Jammu & Kashmir||15|
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Not disclosed
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age limit: 20 to 28 years as of 01-07-2023. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Participating Banks for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023:
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- United Bank of India
Selection Process for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023:
IBPS Clerk selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination. Candidates who cleared cut off mark of Preliminary Examination called for Mains Examination. The Final Merit List based on Main Examination Only.
Time Duration 1 Hour
|Section||No. of Questions & Marks|
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- The above tests, except for the Tests of English Language, will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary & Main Examination)
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/-
- For all others: Rs. 850/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply again for this post online from 1st July 2023 to 21st July 2023
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk 2023:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 01-07-2023 to 21-07-2023
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 01-07-2023 to 21-07-2023
- The download of call letters for Online examination: August 2023 onwards
- Conduct of Pre-examination training: August 2023 onwards
- Online Examination: August/ September 2023 Onwards
- Result of Online Examination: September/ October 2023 onwards
- The download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: September/ October 2023 onwards
- Online Examination: October 2023
- Provisional Allotment: April 2024
Apply Link: Click Here