IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | 2557 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | Across India | Last Date: 6th November 2020
Company: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI). It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations.
IBPS offers its services to banks in the public and private sectors, regional rural banks, and foreign banks. It also serves other financial institutions, including co-operative banks, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private- and state-owned companies
The process of IBPS Recruitment is eligible only for those candidates
- Who attained the eligibility in terms of educational qualifications by 06.11.2020.
- Who could not register successfully from 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020.
Total Vacancies: 2557
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||1|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu||4|
|Jammu & Kashmir||7|
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Not disclosed
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age limit: 20 to 28 years as on 06-11-2020. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Participating Banks for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020:
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- United Bank of India
IBPS Clerk selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination. Candidates who cleared cut off mark of Preliminary Examination called for Mains Examination. The Final Merit List based on Main Examination Only.
Time Duration 1 Hour
|Section||No. of Questions & Marks|
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- The above tests, except for the Tests of English Language, will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary & Main Examination)
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/-
- For all others: Rs. 850/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply again for this post online from 23rd October 2020 to 6th November 2020
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk 2020: (For Previously given Notification)
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 02-09-2020 to 23-09-2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 02-09-2020 to 23-09-2020
- The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: From 17-11-2020 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 05-12-2020, 12-12-2020, 13-12-2020.
- Result of Online Examination – 31-12-2020
- The download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: 12-01-2021
- Online Examination – Main: 24-01-2021
- Provisional Allotment: 01-04-2021
For more details & Apply Link: Click Here (New Notification)