IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Consultant | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | Across India
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Off Campus Drive: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Associate Consultant
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021:
- B.Tech/ BE, MCA, M.Tech/ ME
- Open to all branches candidates who are trained/certified in SAP only
- Strong communication/ presentation skills
- SAP certification would be plus
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Studying the existing business process, End User support, to resolve any specific challenges faced by customer across all the processes
- Understand the requirements / business process of customers … provide a solution from a process standpoint.
- For custom requirements, analyse and provide solution, write functional specification, coordinate with technical team to get them developed and tested
- As a part of the support team, analyse and provide solutions to incidents / service requests and coordinate with larger team, if needed, to provide resolution
- Communicating with the Technical Team for fulfilment of Technical requirements.
- Ability to work successfully with multiple clients.
- Good understanding of full life cycle implementation
- Main role is to Provide Functional and Operational Support for SAP BW / Analytics applications
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Good understanding of SAP product portfolio
- Good understanding the respective industry / Line of business process
- Functional expertise – SD / MM / FI
- Technical knowhow – SAP BW / BW4 HANA would be a plus
- Technical expertise – SAP BASIS / SOLMAN
- Experience – 0 -2 years
- Should have studied ERP system/ SAP architecture as part of their academic/ technical course curriculum
- 2 simulation projects in absence of LIVE project experience
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021?
Follow the below steps to submit your application.
Last Date to Apply: 25th April 2021
Step 1: Apply for the job opening on the IBM career portal: : Job Expired
Step 2: The candidate will receive an email that will have the candidate reference number.
Step 3: Update the candidate reference number and complete the registration form: : Job Expired