IBM Freshers Jobs | Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2015 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Freshers Jobs: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 0 – 6 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Freshers Jobs:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech; MCA
- 0-6+ years of progressive IT experience and customer service.
- Good hands-on experience with Linux operating systems (Red Hat Preferred)
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
- Provide daily support to users of various computer systems including answering questions, analyzing problems, and quickly forming solutions to return systems to proper operation.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Install and maintain virtual servers, software, to replicate customer reported issues, and install security patches and updates when necessary.
- Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with customers, reported issues, and completed solutions.
- Increase personal technical knowledge by reading trade publications, operating manuals, and diagnostics information.
- Develop training technical notes and troubleshooting procedures to help customer’s support personnel interact properly with software.
- Create and implement new processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Help team members in the capacity of a senior engineer in problem solving and guidance as required.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Certification in Red Hat OS is preferred
How to Apply for IBM Freshers Jobs?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply IBM Freshers Jobs online by following links.
Apply Link: Job Expired