Hubbell Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Embedded Firmware Design Engineer | 2019 – 2023 Batch | Chennai
Company: Hubbell Incorporated
Hubbell Recruitment 2023: Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today.
As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Company Website: www.hubbell.com
Positions: Engineer – Embedded Firmware Design
Experience: 0-3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Hubbell Recruitment 2023:
- Must have at least 0 – 3 years industry experience of working on firmware/electronics-based product development, testing and validation.
- Masters Degree in Electronics or Computer Science
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded systems.
- Experience on MSP430 and ARM core.
- Strong programming experience in C.
- General embedded communication protocol (I2C, SPI, UART).
- Good in peripherals interface (PWM, DMA, EEPROM, ADC, DAC).
- Experience in IAR tool set.
- Having knowledge on RTOS based programming.
- Excellent time management skills and initiative-taking.
- Must prove consistent (and sustainable) application of problem solving & analytical skills.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
We are looking for a Firmware Design Engineer to support for Power line product development, debugging and testing (at board and system level). The engineer will focus on developing, testing, validating, troubleshooting Embedded Hardware products involving Microcontrollers, Wireless Communications, Power Supply.
- Understand & maintain the existing firmware. Perform changes based on the field requirements.
- Perform testing, troubleshooting, validation (at board and system level).
- Document software-based designs and algorithms for both developers and customers.
- Devise well-rounded test plans to validate the product robustness.
- Create, develop, and evaluate technical documentation for the existing and new projects.
- Work with other team members to assess requirement specifications.
- Track progress and action items for ongoing design projects.
- Aid in troubleshooting and root cause failure analysis for product enhancement.
- Work closely with Client & cross-functional teams and ensure to meet the project deadlines.
- Ability to understand schematics and debug analog / digital hardware using oscilloscope, logic analyzer and similar tools for troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with external Audio codec interfaces using I2S protocol.
- Experience in Digital signal processing.
- Good Understanding of electrical power calculations (watts, power factor, voltage, current)
How to Apply for Hubbell Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here