Hubbell Recruitment 2023 | Associate Engineer I – Certification | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Chennai
Company: Hubbell Incorporated
Hubbell Recruitment 2023: Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today.
As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Company Website: www.hubbell.com
Positions: Associate Engineer I – Certification
Experience: 3-4 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Hubbell Recruitment 2023:
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Other
- Minimum 3-4 yrs experience in certification documentation preferably for Harsh & Hazardous environment products.
- Demonstrable discipline in records management is essential
- General understanding of engineering fundamentals
- Must have strong Microsoft Office, email and other PC application skills.
- Experience working in an approvals/certification environment strongly desired but not essential
- Flexibility to deal with changing priorities
- A team player with a can-do attitude who can interface and work well with others.
- Able to communicate (written and verbally) clearly and concisely
- High degree of accuracy with data and attention to details
- Able to work independently with moderate remote supervision
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be open to occasional travel
This position is a Hubbell India based role which supports the certification and approval activities of the Hubbell UK operation. The products of the Hubbell UK brands are highly specified, particularly in hazardous areas, and the approvals they carry are fundamental to the continued sale of these products into their markets. Assisting the Certifications Manager, they will perform documentation maintenance actions as well as handling approvals which are a paperwork action based on existing IECEx approvals.
- Filing of Test Reports, Certificates and Drawings
- Maintenance of Certification Documentation on Website
- Upkeep of the certification matrix documents
- Assist with implementation of Certification Sharepoint – Document Renaming and Uploads
- Raising purchase requisition for product approval activities
- Assisting with provision of documentation to customers and internal/external sales
- Collation of document packs to assist customer certification actions
- Be responsible for Indian PESO approval process
- Implement paperwork approvals which are based on IECEx (ABS/DNV/Inmetro etc)
- Dealing with internal and external Hubbell teams
How to Apply for Hubbell Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here