HSBC Recruitment 2023 | Trainee Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics | Pune
HSBC Recruitment 2023: HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational banking and financial services holding company, tracing its origin to a hong in Hong Kong. It is the world’s seventh largest bank by total assets and the largest in Europe with total assets of US$2.374 trillion (as of December 2016). It was established in its present form in London in 1991 by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company.
HSBC has around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America and South America, and around 38 million customers. As of 2014, it was the world’s sixth-largest public company, according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine.
Company Website: www.hsbc.com
Positions: Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Experience: Experienced (2 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for HSBC Recruitment 2023:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering
- Candidate should have good problem-solving skills along with good communication and presentations skills.
- Quick learner and good team player.
- Candidate should be flexible enough to take different responsibilities as per the requirements.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Agile project development and management framework
- Candidate should take end to end ownership
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Java: Java 8 or more, OOPS concepts, Collections, JDBC, Exception Handling, Multithreading Basics, Design Patterns.
- Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Micro Services, Rest Api’s.
- Database : Oracle / PostgreSQL.
- Unix : Basics
- CI / CD : Maven, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
- Good to Have: Performance tuning basics, GCP basics, Cloud SQL, MQ Knowledge.
How to Apply for HSBC Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode on or before 11th July 2023.
Application Link: Click Here