HSBC Recruitment 2022 | Trainee Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA| 2017 – 2020 Batch | Pune
HSBC Recruitment 2022: HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational banking and financial services holding company, tracing its origin to a hong in Hong Kong. It is the world’s seventh largest bank by total assets and the largest in Europe with total assets of US$2.374 trillion (as of December 2016). It was established in its present form in London in 1991 by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company.
HSBC has around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America and South America, and around 38 million customers. As of 2014, it was the world’s sixth-largest public company, according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine.
Company Website: www.hsbc.com
Positions: Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for HSBC Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering; MCA
- The candidate shall be able to work independently on Mainframe projects.
- Mainframe background and knowledge around COBOL, JCL, CICS, DB2 with minimum 1 year of working experience.
- The person will be involved in requirement gathering, analysis, build, test and production support work.
- Unix and Control M knowledge would be added advantage
The person will be involved in requirement gathering, analysis, build, test and production support work and require skills of Design, coding, unit testing. He need to have good communication and should be a Team player.
- The candidate must have good knowledge in Mainframe (COBOL, JCL, DB2 and CICS )
- AWS, Control M, Unix Knowledge
How to Apply for HSBC Recruitment 2022:
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode on or before 27th December 2021.
Application Link: Job Expired