HSBC Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Trainee Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT; MCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Pune
HSBC Recruitment 2021: HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational banking and financial services holding company, tracing its origin to a hong in Hong Kong. It is the world’s seventh largest bank by total assets and the largest in Europe with total assets of US$2.374 trillion (as of December 2016). It was established in its present form in London in 1991 by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company.
HSBC has around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America and South America, and around 38 million customers. As of 2014, it was the world’s sixth-largest public company, according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine.
Company Website: www.hsbc.com
Positions: Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for HSBC Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech; MCA
- Expert in developing front-end Web application, building rich Internet applications using Java 7/8, Springboot
- Sound Understanding of Springboot – experience APIs and Process APIs (REST and SOAP)
- Must have good exposure to Application development in professional capacity.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Knowledge of – Automation and DevOps will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of – RDBMS, Application server, DevOps, AWS, IDE (Eclipse) will be an added advantage
- Java 7 / 8
- Spring or Springboot
How to Apply for HSBC Recruitment 2021:
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode on or before 25th September 2021.
Apply Link: Job Expired