HPCL Recruitment 2018 | www.hindustanpetroleum.com | Freshers | Officer | BE/ B.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 1st October 2018
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Navaratna and a Global Fortune 500 company, ranked at 260 with an annual Gross sales of Rs. 2, 32,188 crore and Profit after Tax of Rs. 1,734 crore during FY 2013-14 and having a strong presence in Refining & Marketing in India with about 21% Marketing share and 18% Refining capacity in the PSU category in the country.
HPCL owns and operates refineries at Mumbai & Visakh and the largest Lube Refinery in the country at Mumbai for producing Lube Oil Base Stocks with a capacity of 450 TMTPA.
Company Website: www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Salary: Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/- PM
Location: Anywhere in India
Full time regular B.E/ B.Tech in the relevant disciplines from AICTE approved /UGC recognized University / Deemed University.
|Discipline||Eligible Departments||GATE Code|
|Chemical||Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining
& Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining
|Mechanical||Mechanical, Mechanical & Production||ME|
Age limit: Below 25 years
- The Gate marks for the year 2019 only will be considered for this recruitment process
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2019, in the corresponding paper.
- Merit List of successful candidates will be drawn basis 85% weightage to GATE 2019 marks and 15% to Group Discussion/Task and/or Personal Interview.
Note: Only GATE 2019 Score is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2018 or prior is not valid.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online through GATE 2019 Examination latest by 1 October 2018.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 1st September 2018
- Closing Date of Application Form: 21st September 2018
- Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application: 1 October 2018
- Date of Examination: 2,3,9,10 February 2019
- Announcement of GATE-2019 Results: 16 March 2019.
Official Notification: Click Here