Hewlett Packard (HP) Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Information Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | 2015, 2016 & 2017 Batch | Bangalore | November 2017
Company: Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Company Website: www.hp.com
Positions: Information Developer
Job Time: Full time
Experience: 0 – 2 Year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per company standard
- Typically an Associate degree or First Level University degree or equivalent experience and/or 0-2 years related experience.
- May include experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non- degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- Limited technical knowledge but must be technically inclined.
- A basic understanding of writing and analysis skills.
- Existing product with supervision.
- Analyzes customer information requirements and product specifications to define technical content strategy and plan.
- Designs and develops written and/or visual product-related information – hard copy, web – (e.g., user/configuration/troubleshooting guides), and online information (interactive demos, help systems) integrated into product, for a variety of audiences (end user, system administrators, internal support engineers, product developers, training developers).
- Codes, builds, compiles, and tests online information and/or sets-up, loads and tests systems hardware to create information deliverables and provide feedback on ease of use and user interfaces to product development.
- As customer advocate, helps define/refine product requirements.
Develops standards and style documents and templates, scripts, style sheets, and script and graphic libraries to ensure common look and feel.
- Interfaces with cross-functional areas as a member of the product development team, such as marketing, test, support, and manufacturing.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Application Link: Closed