HP Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | College Intern | BE/ B.Tech In CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE; BA/BBA/ B.Com | 2020 – 2023 Batch | Bangalore
HP Recruitment 2023: HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Company Website: www.hp.com
Positions: College Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per company standards
Eligibility Criteria for HP Recruitment 2023:
- Typically a Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0 – 2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non- degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Participate in the elicitation, documentation, analysis and validation of business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Research components of solutions to problems.
- Produce visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Support requirements management and change management processes.
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
- 0-2 years experience.
- Essential: requirements determination using structured techniques for documentation, and analysis; decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information; distinguishing requests vs. needs; classifying prioritizing requirements; requirements change management and traceability; building relationships and working collaboratively; effective verbal/ written communication.
How to Apply for HP Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired