HP Recruitment 2021 | Management Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT; BCA | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd
HP Recruitment 2021: HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Company Website: www8.hp.com
Positions: Management Trainee
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: As per company standards
Eligibility Criteria for HP Recruitment 2021:
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Typically 1-3 years of selling experience at end user account or partner level.
- Experience developing positive relationships and solving customer problems.
Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Serves as the expert to the partner for standard information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Supports sales by analyzing opportunities, and communicating sales collateral within their area of focus.
- Achieves assigned quota for assigned HP products services, and software.
- Transactional selling working within a team of selling professionals.
- Influences partners to create and maintain their HP funnel.
- Influences partner account manager or end user sales team on the partners’ capabilities and merits.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices.
- Basic understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel.
- Basic understanding of HP’s organization & operations, including key business rules, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives.
- Basic understanding of a specific set of HP’s products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP’s offerings, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strong relationships, and promoting HP’s strengths.
- Develops account plans with partner to grow HP’s share of the business.
- Partners effectively with others to ensure coordinated, efficient account management.
- Basic understanding of pipeline management.
How to Apply for HP Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply HP Off Campus Drive online by following link.
Application Link: Click Here