HP Recruitment Enterprise 2020 | Freshers | Intern | 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ I&E | Bangalore
Company: HP Enterprise Pvt Ltd
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Company Website: www.hpe.com
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- BE/ B.Tech (all circuit branches)
- Branches: Computer Science, Information Science, Electricals and Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation, Electronics and Communication etc.
- Batch: 2020 pass out
- Percentage: 10th/ 12th/ BE/ B.Tech marks/aggregate to be 60% and above with no active arrears
- Provides technical consulting to Enterprise customers via incoming telecommunication
- Focus on solutions of various hardware issues related to HPE servers, HPE storage and HPE networking for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers.
- Collaborate with various teams to overcome proximity challenges and support customer issues
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and requires judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems or develop recommended solutions.
- Takes ownership of each customer’s case and works towards resolution of the issue by looping in support at various levels
- Leads and /or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Demonstrates customer-oriented responsiveness in answering inquiries and troubleshooting issues through compliance
- Ensures timely and accurate resolution of problems to avoid customer business impact
Application Link: Link Expired