Hewlett Packard (HP) Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | R&D Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2015, 2016 & 2017 Batch | Bangalore | February 2018
Company: Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Company Website: www.hp.com
Positions: R&D Intern
Job Time: Full time
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per company standard
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience
- Experience or understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, including DSP, embedded code, EFI drivers, EFI applications and BIOS/UEFI.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on firmware design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Application Link: Closed