Hewlett Packard (HP) Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | IT Developer – Interns | BE/ B.Tech | 2018 Batch | Bangalore | September 2017
Company: Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Company Website: www.hp.com
Positions: IT Developer – Interns
Duration: 6 Months
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per company standard
Qualification: Currently pursuing B.Tech /B.E in Computer Science or Information Science or any other relevant branches.
- Candidate should have strong Computer Science fundamentals. Demonstrate good knowledge of , e.g. Data Structures, Algorithmic complexity, Operating Systems, RDBMS
- Programming : College-level experience in Core Java OR .NET or any other industry standard programming language
- Operating Systems : Should have working knowledge of any one of following Windows/Linux/ Windows environment. Students who have experience with Linux shell scripting experience would be an added advantage
- Databases : Working knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle) and SQL queries.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies
- Ability and willingness to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Be a part of a highly talented team of IT Developers building industry standard business solutions for HP’s Digital Customer experience
- Assist the team with analysis, design, testing and documentation for new IT solutions being built.
- Assist the team in research on new technology / tools , conduct evaluation and provide read outs to team leads
Apply Link: Closed