HP Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | R&D Graduate | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT; MCA | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
HP Off Campus Drive 2023: HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry-leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Company Website: www.hpe.com
Positions: R&D Graduate
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per company standards
Eligibility Criteria for HP Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops an understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of a project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills and mastery of English and the local language.
How to Apply for HP Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here