Hewlett Packard (HP) Enterprise Recruitment 2016-17 | Freshers | Electrical Hardware Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech | Bangalore | November 2016
Company: Hewlett Packard (HP) Enterprise Pvt Ltd
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Company Website: www.hp.com
Positions: Electrical Hardware Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
- Knowledge and Skills
- Experience or understanding of electrical design tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for electronic components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms
- Understanding of thermal and electromagnetic properties of materials and managing emissions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
This is a software programmer position with a specialty in the evaluation of hard disk drive and solid state drive hardware. Knowledge of both is required.
Software: Must be able to program in C++ and with at least two years experience in this area. You will be constantly updating and modifying a software package that we developed internally for the evaluation of hard disk drives and solid state drives. Every family of drives comes with its own specification. That specification must be converted to functionality and that functionality will be tested and evaluated with the software you are creating. The software is used in qualification, manufacture, and servicing of the devices.
Hardware: Must have education and at least one year experience in the working of hard disk drives and solid state drives. The key is to understand what the specification is asking of the hardware thus a thorough understanding of how the hardware is being evaluated by the C++ Windows Based Program you are creating is essential. This includes but is not limited to:
- Fly Height of Heads
- Write/Read Algorithms
- Random/Sequential Patterns
- Understanding of Actuators, Spindles, Crash Stop, etc.
- Understanding of NAND Technology
Apply Link: Closed