Hewlett Packard (HP) Enterprise Recruitment 2016-17 | Data Engineer | BCA/ B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA | Bangalore, Chennai | December 2016
Company: Hewlett Packard (HP) Enterprise Pvt Ltd
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Company Website: www.hp.com
Positions: Data Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore & Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Education: BCA/ B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA
- End-to-end RDBMS and Big Data administration.
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Provide support to new applications development and changes.
- Large scale deployments, automation and configuration management.
- Performance analysis and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- Enterprise level change management processes and procedures.
- Proactive monitoring, deep investigations & trouble-shooting.
- Strong experience working hands-on with big data systems.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with setup and administration of the following technologies: Hadoop Hortonworks,
- HDFS, Hive, YARN, HBase, Spark, Solr, Phoenix, MySQL.
- Infrastructure automation & monitoring tools i.e. Chef, Ganglia, Nagios.
- Kerberos platform administration & integration
- Performance tuning & capacity management experience.
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principle & Linux OS (as required for Hadoop/DB platform administration) and networking concepts understanding
- Scripting languages i.e. Ruby, Python, bash.
- Backup/Recovery, Data Replication and Disaster Failover concepts and implementations.
- Strong English language skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
- Autonomous, strong ownership and drive to get things done.
- Eagerness to learn and adaptability to changes.
Apply Link: Closed