HP Enterprise Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Software QA Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2020-2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
HP Enterprise Off Campus Drive 2023: HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Company Website: www.hpe.com
Positions: Software QA Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per company standards
Eligibility Criteria for HP Enterprise Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Set and maintain quality standards for company products through the use of systematic processes. Develops, modifies, and executes software test strategies, plans and suites. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. May develop tools and environments to automate test execution. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code for end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet- based platforms; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Codes and programs test scripts, automation, and integration activities based on specific test requirements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced quality assurance partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Experience or understanding of software quality assurance tools and processes. Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
How to Apply for HP Enterprise Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply