HP Enterprise Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Technical Engineer | 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | Pune
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
HP Enterprise Off Campus Drive 2021:- HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Company Website: www.hpe.com
Positions: Technical Solution Consultant
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Eligibility Criteria for HP Enterprise Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Education: 10th + 12th + BE/ B.Tech With specialization in Electronics & Communication, EEE, Computer Science, Information Technology
- 2019 or 2020 batch passouts only
- Good communication skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willing to work in rotational shift in 24×7 operations
- Provide Remote Storage/Server/Networking, Hardware & Software support to MC Customers, Field CE’s, Escalation Engineers, Reseller/VAR as well as L1 Engineers, Diagnose and solve the Incidents/Issues via phone and email.
- Candidate should perform the Problem resolution, Interface with Onsite Engineers, Account Support Managers, Escalation and Elevation management
- Understanding criticality of issue and business impact by demonstrating mission critical mindset & work to identify the cause of the issue in the shortest/quickest path.
- Provide immediate technical response and expertise in restoration of customer High availability environments.
- Applying systematic problem solving techniques, high quality call documentation, and superior can-do attitude.
- Develop and document clear action plans to resolve issues even where information may be limited.
- Be fully aware of the business impact of ongoing issues and thus keep customers/account team updated of all action plans and developments during the resolution process.
- Delivers timely solutions to customer issues and meets the defined SLAs for response and resolution time and other Performance metrics are met /exceeded.
- Collaboration with other cross functional groups – i.e. L2, L3 , Labs , Call Management, Resource control to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Participate / prepare Post Incident Reviews with ASM/Account Team as required.
- Aptitude towards problem solving and Trouble shooting skills on Tape Libraries, Library Management software, SAN connectivity, backup software etc., including log analysis
How to Apply for HP Enterprise Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here