HP Enterprise Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Infra Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CS/ IS | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
HP Enterprise Off Campus Drive 2021:- HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Company Website: www.hpe.com
Positions: Infra Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Eligibility Criteria for HP Enterprise Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet- related computer programs, primarily for end users. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end- user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
- Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
How to Apply for HP Enterprise Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired