Honeywell Recruitment 2019 | Hardware Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electricals/ Communications/ Electronics | Bangalore | October 2019
Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
The company operates four business units, known as Strategic Business Units – Honeywell Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies (HBT), Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS), and Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies.
Company Website: www.honeywell.com/
Positions: Hardware Engineer
Experience: 2 – 8 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electricals/ Communications/ Electronics Engineering
As Senior Component Engineer you will work with an experienced cross-disciplinary team to define the core strategic component initiatives which will shape Honeywell’s future, while also making decisions everyday which will improve product reliability and reduce cost. Should provide technologist expertise on many if not most of component technologies. You will drive component selection, part number creation and verification, and ensure compliance to Aerospace Standard.
Skills Requirement :
- Components knowledge on Active and Passive parts.
- Validate Technological Components/ Promote Solutions.
- Experience interfacing with Hardware Engineering, Commodity Mgmt, and component suppliers.
- Knowledge of Part assessment, Life cycle conflicts
- Good Knowledge on PCN alerts and informing the concerned about the alerts.
- Knowledge of component databases like IHS,Silicon Expert, PDM.
- Able to identify improvement areas in the product/ process.
- Regular interaction/working with all the stakeholders to ensure the solution adherence to customer needs at every phase.
- Proficient in oral and written communications.
- Presents the results of designs, studies, and projects in terms of new techniques or approaches to subordinates, colleagues, management, and customers.
Apply Link: Click Here