Hitachi Recruitment 2023 | Associate Project Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Hitachi Energy
Hitachi Energy Off Campus Drive 2023: Hitachi Energy India Limited (formerly known as ABB Power Products and Systems India Limited) is the Indian arm of Hitachi Energy – a global leader in power technologies, providing the most comprehensive grid portfolio across the entire value chain.
As we work towards bringing power to all, our products, system, software and service solutions help meet the growing demand for electricity with minimum environmental impact. We partner with customers in utility, industry and transport & infrastructure to plan, build, operate and maintain their power infrastructure, sustainably. Our technologies facilitate the safe, reliable and efficient integration, transmission and distribution of bulk and distributed energy generated from conventional and renewable sources.
Company Website: www.hitachienergy.com/in
Positions: Associate Project Engineer
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria For Hitachi Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Have sound theoretical knowledge in Electrical Engineering.
- Have basic knowledge of engineering design activities including any cad tool.
- Experience of 1 year in engineering or electrical product sales industry is preferred.
- Should be a quick learner to develop hands on capabilities of various engineering tools such as E3, Creo, Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor.
- Have a solution-oriented mindset.
- Communicate easily in English.
- Knowledge of high voltage switchgears.
- Should be interested to build your career in product engineering and master yourself in HV product engineering.
- Create engineering designs as per guidance from your seniors such as project engineers & Lead engineers.
- The tasks will be related to Primary equipment engineering or secondary system (Local Control Cubicle) engineering for Gas insulated switchgears or other HV products. Get necessary inputs for executing the tasks.
- Keep documentations up to date with high quality.
- Plan your work keeping the focus on On Time Delivery. Ensure the process (ISO / QMS) are followed. Adhere to the policies and guidelines of INOPC.
- Develop strong relationships with both your customers and colleagues, locally and globally.
- Ensure that you always keep to our safety standards on top priority.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
How to Apply For Hitachi Recruitment 2023?
Interest and eligible candidates may apply online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply