Hitachi Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Development Engineer in Test | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Hitachi Vantara
Hitachi Recruitment 2021 : Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by merging operational and informational experience to offer you a data partner with unprecedented range and depth in data management. We are analytics, industrial expertise, technology and outcomes rolled into one great solution provider.
Hitachi Vantara exists to help enterprises create and derive value from their data. It is based on millennia of data evolution and is building the foundation of future expansion and advancements in data science.
Company Website: www.hitachivantara.com
Positions: Software Development Test Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0-2+ years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Hitachi Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT
We are seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test to join a fast-paced, highly collaborative engineering team. In this role, you will work with your scrum team to prototype, design, develop, and qualify software solutions. The Engineering team embraces a highly collaborative development model that requires deep development and test involvement from start to finish for each project.
- Contribute to the designing, development, qualification, and support of scalable software applications/systems
- Collaborate and work with scrum team members to turn requirements into prototypes, functional specifications, technical designs, and implementation
- Contribute to defining, implementing, and testing of user stories
- Help drive technical direction for the testing of a complex software system
- Advocate for the quality of the product through leading in this competency on your scrum team
- Participate in creating, running and maintaining White Box and Black Box test suites to ensure regression coverage and software quality with a focus on automation
- Collaborate with developers across scrum teams to maintain technical design and code standards especially test code
- Triage and document test failures, validate veracity of fixes and ensure new regression coverage as necessary
- Participate in reviews of business requirements
Skill set/ competencies:
- 0-2+ years of hands-on contribution in software engineering or related field
- Knowledge of Object Oriented development and design principles
- Experience testing scalable distributed software with an understanding of concepts like consensus, CAP, event driven architectures, RabbitMQ as well as asynchronous processing
- Good understanding of and experience testing applications deployed on Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher or other similar platforms for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications
- Database knowledge (e.g. NoSQL Key-Value storage, ACID concepts, distributed transactions)
- Understanding of networking (e.g. HTTP1.1/2, Remote RPC, TCP/IP, load balancing, firewall)
- Familiar with Linux OS (RH based) administration and testing of customized installation
- Understanding of engineering processes (including Agile methodologies)
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Tech savvy, detail oriented, and highly driven
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for ensuring software quality
- Relevant formal education, including BSCS or MSCS
How to Apply for Hitachi Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired