Hitachi Energy Recruitment 2023 | Entry Level | Management Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical | Chennai
Company: Hitachi Energy
Hitachi Energy Recruitment 2023: Hitachi Energy India Limited (formerly known as ABB Power Products and Systems India Limited) is the Indian arm of Hitachi Energy – a global leader in power technologies, providing the most comprehensive grid portfolio across the entire value chain.
As we work towards bringing power to all, our products, system, software and service solutions help meet the growing demand for electricity with minimum environmental impact. We partner with customers in utility, industry and transport & infrastructure to plan, build, operate and maintain their power infrastructure, sustainably. Our technologies facilitate the safe, reliable and efficient integration, transmission and distribution of bulk and distributed energy generated from conventional and renewable sources.
Company Website: www.hitachienergy.com/in
Positions: Management Trainee
Experience: Entry Level
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Technical interest as well as the enthusiasm, creativity ideas for innovative solutions. You can apply a long-term perspective into your work. Moreover, you appreciate collaborating with your colleagues and understand the importance of investing in long-term customer relations.
- Bachelor of Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent communications skills
- Assertive and organized person.
- Ready to learn and adopting the learning in to design.
You will be a part of the AIS, P&IC Primary Engineering team. You will be supporting the project engineers / Project Lead engineers to develop project specific engineering documents and drawings for submission to customer and the documents needed for manufacturing of Air Insulated Switchgears (AIS), Power Quality & Industry Components of transmission and sub-transmission systems. You will be an individual contributor who would deliver the tasks as per the given inputs and when needed need to work in coordination with other colleagues and should show good collaborative skills to complete the task. You may also interact with other departments like Secondary engineering, order management, power system study team, Steel structure engineering, Project Management and Production units.
- Preparation of mechanical design concept and full CAD 3D models using Creo and Windchill. Detailed design and complete detailed 2D drawings.
- Design of sheet metal parts, cast, and machined metal parts.
- Metal forming and manufacturing Process knowledge and optimization.
- Design reviews in close communication with other project managers, product engineers, and technical experts
- Perform metal enclosed capacitor bank and pad mount capacitor bank design and development up to 25 kV.
- Contributes to developing strategic technology plans and project portfolios within the organization.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on the project, supply guidance to colleagues and more junior team members, acting as a mentor, and sharing lessons learned.
- Will develop and support design standards for MECB products.
- Willingness to take direction.
- Cross Training and Support of other product designs and projects when time allows.
- Willingness to shift workday so that it overlaps with United States EST Daylight Savings time morning.
How to Apply?
Interest and eligible candidates may apply online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here