Hitachi ABB Power Grids Recruitment 2021 | Testing Engineer & Quality PS – SA | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Hitachi ABB Power Grids Pvt Ltd
Hitachi ABB Power Grids Recruitment 2021: Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open.
Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaaboration = Innovation. As individual companies, Hitachi and ABB have been leaders in innovating and improving technology for over a century. Together, as Hitachi ABB Power Grids, we bring forward this long and rich heritage in pioneering expertise to tackle today’s urgent challenges facing customers and society. Fundamental to our strategy, is to stay close to customers and bring a customer-centric focus into everything we do. By developing and nurturing trusted, long-term partnerships, we will generate even more value, providing best-in-class solutions that deliver on the promise of a sustainable energy future.
Company Website: www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Positions: Testing Engineer & Quality PS – SA [Grid Automation Business Line]
Experience: 4 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Technical contribution – Executing testing according to schedule. Preparing project test documentation. Providing technical support during installation of test objects in the test area.
- Sales – Assisting the preparation of proposals for engineering projects in one’s area of responsibility.
- Planning and control – Follow work plans and cost estimates for work in one’s area of responsibility. Ensuring quality timely implementation within targeted cost.
- Risk and opportunity management – Making risk assessments in one’s area of responsibility to assure safe systems of work and takes appropriate actions. Reporting contract/quality/program/cost issues to management
- Customer – Assisting with customer or official contacts and communication pertaining to test assignments or meetings.
- Technical leadership and knowledge sharing – Maintaining network of engineering professionals and shares best practice across different projects
- Processes and tools – Uses standard processes and tools.
- People leadership and development – Supervises technicians.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A BE / B. Tech Preferably Electrical/Electronics Engineer.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Power Systems, Protection and Automation.
- Knowledge of testing of protection IED of ABB and other vendors along with CRP, RTU , SCADA Systems.
Apply Link: Job Expired