Hitachi ABB Power Grids Recruitment 2021 | R&D Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics & Communication Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Hitachi ABB Power Grids Pvt Ltd
Hitachi ABB Power Grids Recruitment 2021: Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open.
Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaaboration = Innovation. As individual companies, Hitachi and ABB have been leaders in innovating and improving technology for over a century. Together, as Hitachi ABB Power Grids, we bring forward this long and rich heritage in pioneering expertise to tackle today’s urgent challenges facing customers and society. Fundamental to our strategy, is to stay close to customers and bring a customer-centric focus into everything we do. By developing and nurturing trusted, long-term partnerships, we will generate even more value, providing best-in-class solutions that deliver on the promise of a sustainable energy future.
Company Website: www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Positions: R&D Test Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics & Communication Engineering
You as a R&D Test Engineer will be part of Hitachi ABB Power Grids business based Bangalore, Karnataka. You will be leading the execution of medium size projects and ensuring that all related activities are performed in accordance with Hitachi ABB Power Grids policies. Building management, Product integration and testing VB scripting and interests to blend with the latest technology
- Strong experience in Engineering or Development of products, components for Substation Automation, Numerical Protection ,Process.
- Must have experience in Automation , Power Management Systems, Energy Management Systems
- Knowledge of Numerical relays and IED configuration tools
- Extensive experience in Implementing or Engineering with Communication protocols: IEC60870, IEC61850, DNP3
- Capable of leading a team and guide through the architecture and design aspects from Domain perspective
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics or Communication
- Substation Automation and Protection Domain Consultant
- Substation Automation engineering concepts and solutions
- Knowledge on substation automation SCADA systems and Network control center concepts.
- Experience in IEC61850 based engineering concepts and solutions to be applied in IED Configuration Tools
- Must have experience in testing & engineering concepts for SA Communication protocols like IEC 61850 Ed1 & Ed2, DNP3, IEC60870-5-101, IEC60870-5-104 , IED Testing
- Added Advantage in software skills like Microsoft .NET framework, C, C++, C# (C Sharp), Network analyser (wireshark, IED scout, IEC browser etc.) Python
Apply Link: Job Expired