Hitachi ABB Power Grids Recruitment 2020 | System Design Engineer | 2016/ 2017/ 2018 Batch | ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc – Power Electronics/ Power Systems | Chennai
Company: Hitachi ABB Power Grids Pvt Ltd
Hitachi ABB Power Grids Recruitment 2020: Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open.
Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaaboration = Innovation
Company Website: www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Positions: System Design Engineer
Experience: 2+ years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: Master’s Degree or ME/ M.Tech in Power Electronics/ Power Systems.
- Design and performance evaluation of STATIC VAR Compensator (SVC) and Series Compensation (SC) for Power Utilities across the globe.
- Provide our customers with products and services that help them to address the problems in their network while minimizing environmental impact.
- Need to work on Power Systems equipment for example – Power Transformers, Capacitors, Reactors, Instrument Transformer and measuring equipment, Circuit Breakers, Disconnectors and Surge Arrestors.
- Understanding application of Power Electronics in HV/EHV system.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Master’s degree in Power Systems/Power Electronics or related discipline.
- Should have 2+ years of hands on experience in performing power system studies like load flow, short circuit, transient stability and switching transients for utility / industrial. systems.
- Experience on simulation tools such as EMTDC / PSCAD, PSS/E, RTDS and calculations in MATLAB.
- Knowledge in selection, sizing, integration and testing of above equipment based on customer specification.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
Apply Link: Job Expired