Hitachi ABB Power Grids Recruitment 2020 | Associate Project Engineer | 2017/ 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Chennai
Company: Hitachi ABB Power Grids Pvt Ltd
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open.
Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaaboration = Innovation
Company Website: www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Positions: Associate Project Engineer – PGHV
Experience: 1+ Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Create engineering designs as per guidance from your seniors such as project engineers & Lead engineers. The tasks will be related to Primary equipment engineering or secondary system (Local Control Cubicle) engineering for Gas insulated switchgears or other HV products.
- Get necessary inputs for executing the tasks.
- Keep documentations up to date with high quality.
- Plan your work keeping the focus ‘On Time Delivery”.
- Developing strong relationships with both your customers and colleagues, locally and globally.
- Ensure the process (ISO / QMS) are followed.
- Adhere to the policies and guidelines of INOPC.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Have sound theoretical knowledge in Electrical Engineering.
- Have basic knowledge of engineering design activities including any cad tool. Experience of 1 year in engineering or electrical product sales industry is preferred
- Be a quick learner to develop hands on capabilities of various engineering tools such as e3, Creo, Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor.
- Have a solution-oriented mindset.
Apply Link: Click Here