Hilti India Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Global Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ Graduates/ Masters – Any Stream | PAN India | Last Date: 30th November 2017
Company: Hilti India Pvt Ltd
Hilti Corporation is a Liechtenstein multinational company that develops, manufactures, and markets products for the construction, building maintenance, and mining industries, primarily to the professional end-user. It concentrates primarily on anchoring systems, hammer drills, firestops, and installation systems, but manufactures and markets an array of tools (including cordless electric drills, heavy angle drills, laser levels, power saws, and fasteners).
Hilti has over 2,500 employees in the United States. Hilti’s North American headquarters had been located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, since 1979, although it has employees in all fifty states. In 2015, it moved its North American headquarters from Tulsa to Plano, Texas by June 2015.
Company Website: www.hilti.in
Positions: Global Trainee – Commercial Track
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ Graduates/ Masters – Any Stream
GLOBAL MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM:
Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other. Over a two-year period, we’ll prepare you for a global leadership career by putting you right in the center of our customer-focused business model and giving you full responsibility from day one.
But don’t be daunted. Yes, it’s fast paced and challenging. But we’ll closely coach and mentor you while broadening your experience through a range of international management projects and a hugely impactful social project. You’ll also get the support you need to learn, grow and carve your own career. And, aside from enjoying an incredible experience and making friends along the way, you’ll gain a qualification from the top-ranking IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program. From the start, you’ll be working with colleagues from around the world, gaining exposure to senior management as well as your own personal mentor. This means joining meetings with board members and attending global summits as part of a high-performing team. You’ll be given a variety of roles, learn about meeting the needs of our demanding customers and get involved with some high-profile, business-critical assignments. You’ll also do a program at IMD business school in Switzerland, and take part in a life-changing social project.
- You’ve recently graduated, or you’re preparing to graduate, with a master’s degree or PhD.
- Your degree is likely to be in business management or engineering, but we’ll consider subjects like economics, politics or international studies if you can prove you have a mind for our business.
- You’re ambitious for a career in global senior management.
- You’ve spent at least three months, and up to two years, in a professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
- You’ve gained international experience during your work or studies.
- You’re multilingual – fluent in English plus another language or two. You’ll need this skill to work in different regions.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed.
- You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills.
- You’re a global thinker, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
How To Apply:
- Click on ‘Apply now’ below, which will take you to our online application system.
- Choose a track: commercial, technical or logistics.
- Choose a country. You must be fluent in the local language and hold a permit to work there.
- Upload your CV and letter of motivation, ideally in pdf format.
- Also include any references, such as letters of recommendation from universities, internships or professional experience.
- If we think you’re suited to the program, we’ll invite you for a first round of interviews with HR and a senior manager.
- You’ll then be invited on a ‘field ride’ to experience a day in the life of a Hilti sales consultant or field engineer.
- If this goes well, we’ll invite you to a regional assessment center.
- Along the way, we’ll be clear and honest with you about your progress, so you’ll always know where you stand.
- If successful, the starting date of your program will depend on the region and your availability.
For More Info: https://careers.hilti.in/outperformer-commercial
Application deadline: 30th November, 2017
Assessment Center: 19th & 20th December 2017 in Hong Kong
Apply Link: Link Expired