Hilti India Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Global Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ Graduates/ Masters – Any Stream | PAN India | Last Date: 10th October, 2018
Company: Hilti India Pvt Ltd
Hilti Corporation is a Liechtenstein multinational company that develops, manufactures, and markets products for the construction, building maintenance, and mining industries, primarily to the professional end-user. It concentrates primarily on anchoring systems, hammer drills, firestops, and installation systems, but manufactures and markets an array of tools (including cordless electric drills, heavy angle drills, laser levels, power saws, and fasteners).
Hilti has over 2,500 employees in the United States. Hilti’s North American headquarters had been located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, since 1979, although it has employees in all fifty states. In 2015, it moved its North American headquarters from Tulsa to Plano, Texas by June 2015.
Company Website: www.hilti.in
Positions: Global Outperformer Trainee – Business Track
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
- You’ve recently graduated, or you’re preparing to graduate, with a master’s degree or PhD. Your degree is likely to be in business management or engineering, but we’ll consider subjects like economics, politics or international studies if you can prove you have a mind for our business.
- You’ve spent at least three months, and up to two years, in a professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
- You’re multilingual – fluent in English plus another language or two – and you’ve gained international experience during your work or studies.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed. You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills. You’re internationally mobile and a global thinker, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into four main stages of work:
- 12 months as an Account Manager or Field Engineer in the country where you apply.
- 3 months on an operational project in national headquarters. It could be logistics, HR, Finance, Marketing or Engineering.
- 6 months on a strategic project in regional headquarters.
- 3 months on a strategic project outside the region. If you’ve come from a mature market, you’ll work in an emerging market, and vice versa.
Last date to Apply: 10th October, 2018
Assessment Center: 17th & 18th December 2018 in Hong Kong
Apply Link: Link Expired