HIKAL Ltd Walk-In Interview For Trainee/ Jr.Officer| Diploma/ B.Sc in Chemical | 29 Sep 2015 | API Production | Bangalore
Company: HIKAL Limited
Established in 1988, Hikal is a reliable partner to companies in the Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Agrochemicals and Specialty Chemicals industries. We provide world-class Active Ingredients, Intermediates and R&D services and solutions in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Our advanced infrastructure has been inspected and approved by globally recognized bodies such as the USFDA.
Company Website: www.hikal.com
Positions: Trainee/ Junior Officer – 4 Openings
Qualification: B.Sc/ Diploma – Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.Sc or Diploma in Chemical preferred, any post graduate and BE not required.
- Fresher/ 2 years of experience in the API production.
- Ready to work in shift candidate only need to come for walk-in
- Experience candidate should be from the similar industry.
- To receive operating instructions for the shift from Production Executive / Officer.
- Ensure batch processing is carried out strictly in accordance with batch records and as instructed.
- Operates the process ensuring that all parameters are strictly followed and are within the specified limits.
- Shall submit the in process / intermediate sample to QC lab for analysis as per the batch instruction.
- Responsible for maintaining Good House Keeping in all the areas of Production department.
- Ensures that the equipments are always clean from outside.
- Follow GMP and Safety Instructions during the work.
- Ensure use of appropriate safety apparels while on work and should be aware of the location of fire fighting equipment and know operation.
- Shall be responsible for operating all the utilities, equipments as per the operating instructions and ensure that the process parameters are strictly followed.
- Report immediately to the Executive / Officer any deviations observed during the operation.
- Attending EHS training programme
Note: Candidate interested & matching below profiles are requested to attend the walk in on 29.08.2015 at below mention address with all the relevant documents.
1. Passport Size Photo 2 No’s.
2. Updated Resume.
3. Experience Certificate ( If applicable).
4. Education certificate.
5. Increment Letter / Salary Certificate/ Pay slip of last three months.
Walk-In Date: 29th August 2015
Time: Interview starts at 9.00 AM sharp
# 82/A, KIADB Industrial Area
Jigani, Anekal Taluk
Bangalore – 562105
Phone No: 080 39861100, 08110421100 Ext: 7194
For more information and apply online: Link Expired