Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ ICE | 2023 Batch | Across India
Company: Hexaware Technologies Limited
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023: Hexaware Technologies Limited is an information technology and business process outsourcing service provider company based in Navi Mumbai, India. Founded in 1990.The company’s core activity spans development support, integration, implementation and testing services across all major enterprise software systems such as PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle, SAP and Microsoft.
Hexaware is a global IT services company that specializes in delivering complex technology solutions. It is headquartered in India with offices and delivery centers across the globe.
Hexaware Technologies scheduled to hire Freshers for B.Sc/ BCA – 2021 batch graduates for the role of Graduate Trainees under Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP). Selected candidates can pursue an M.Tech degree from a prestigious university with sponsorship.
Company Website: www.hexaware.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: INR 4 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Graduation: BE/ B.Tech
- Passing year: 2023
- ME/ M.Tech/ MCA not eligible to apply.
- Streams: CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ ETC/ EIE/ ICE
- Mechanical/ Civil allied branches not eligible
- Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th, and UG/PG
- No active Backlogs
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business
problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement
gathering to deployment of the product
- Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
- Good communication skills- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
- High level of energy
- Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Should be able to multi – task: ability to prioritize and manage project related activities
- Possess Openness, reliability, punctuality, and flexibility at given tasks
How to Apply for Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here